[nfbwatlk] FW: Blind or Disabled User Computer Study $50 (Portland Metro Area)

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:59:41 UTC 2009

FYI, Take it for what ist worth

myline914 at aol.com has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.

Please see below for more information.

Visit the posting at http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/etc/1388643193.html to contact the person who posted this.

Blind or Disabled User Computer Study $50Date: 2009-09-23, 10:08AM

We are currently conducting a study with blind and disabled users in the Portland area to improve our clients website.
Are you legally blind?
Do you use a computer?
If yes, please help us with this important study.
*Interviews are 30 minutes long, conducted at either your home or workplace and scheduled at a time that is convenient for you.
*Study taking place in Portland Metro Area next week - 28th September thru 2nd October 2009.
There is a $50 cash incentive for participating. The company sponsoring this research is Experience Dynamics Inc
(www.experiencedynamics.com)
If you are interested in participating, please REPLY to THIS EMAIL and we will be in touch to see if you qualify.
Thank you.

Location: Portland Metro Area
Compensation: $50 cash
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Original URL: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/etc/1388643193.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/hV2ctpmbvN2Yp1mcAt2Yh12ZuwWat92Yv