[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfb-history] [Nfbmd] Sub Minimum Wage Hearing

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 17 15:52:10 UTC 2011

Senator Patty Murray is on the HELP Committee. Her DC number is (202)
224-2621. Calls opposing inclusion of Section 511 in the WIA reauthorization
are encouraged. AS Melissa says below, I'll participate in the conference
call this evening and will have more news afterward.

It is my opinion that electronic petitions are virtually meaningless in that
their authenticity can't be easilyverified. So we may be looking at someone
from each chapterprinting out petitions and boss-dogging them thru the
distribution process to members and emailing to Senator Murray's office.

As I say, more to come.

Mike Freeman, president
NFB of Washington