[nfbwatlk] Banquet Tickets

Denise Mackenstadt dmackenstadt at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 20:22:24 UTC 2011

As we all travel to our National Convention in Orlando, Florida I wanted to send a couple notices.  I have again been asked by President Freeman to arrange for affiliate seating at the banquet on Friday.  If you wish to sit with our affiliate during the banquet please bring your tickets to the Washington State Caucus.  I ask that you please put your name on the ticket in either print or braille.  I usually arrange seating first with family members and secondly as a chapter.  This eliminates confusion.  Your banquet tickets need to be exchanged for a seat ticket prior to the banquet.  Traditionally, our affiliate has grouped with Oregon as a Northwest Block.  If you have friends or relatives who wish to sit with us please bring their tickets as well.  Lucas McQuillan and I will take the tickets for exchange on Tuesday afternoon or first thing Wednesday morning.  This is so I can distribute the seat tickets back to you. If you are not attending the caucus please arrange to meet me sometime on Tuesday.  My cell number is 206-419-9555.  Look forward to seeing all of you in Orlando.  In addition, the Educator of Blind Children Award for Dean Stenejhem will be presented at the Board Meeting.  It would be good for Washingtonians to be present to salute his accomplishments on behalf of blind kids.  He will give a formal presentation to the National Organization of Parents of Blind Children on Tuesday afternoon at their business meeting.  Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Denise Mackenstadt
dmackenstadt at comcast.net