[nfbwatlk] Public Transit

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 22:00:55 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow NFB Members,

I'm emailing to ask that you visit www.PreserveOurBuses.com and add your name to the list of those who are endorsing the campaign to keep C-Tran bus service at current operational levels.  After you visit the website please add your name to the endorsement list.

If you have ever ridden C-Tran buses, live in Clark County, or care about the environment or public transit in general please consider adding your name to the list of those who endorse Preseve Our Buses Clark County that's the campaign to support Prop. 1 to keep C-Tran buses moving at current service levels.

Thank you for your consideration,

Julie Goldbeck