[nfbwatlk] (no subject)

Humberto Avila hum4avila_71 at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 5 03:31:19 UTC 2011

Yes, I think this is a bad discrimination against the blind people in
America. It is so bad. It is like, for example, if one gets promoted for the
job, and then the employer interviews that person, and the employer finds
out that she or he are Muslim. And just because that person is of Muslim
religion, he or she will be rejected from the job. Do you see what I mean?
We are blind people, among others E.G. gays and lesbians, African Americans,
Hispanic, Etc. Who deserve the same respect as all other people. I think
what the C-Trans is doing is so wrong that they need to get sued. I mean,
Yes, we the blind need to take really serious actions about this. This is
not inexcusable!

But anyways, now that my judgment s are out of the way, have a beautiful
weekend and relax1
Humberto