[nfbwatlk] Updates/North-Link-Open-Houses

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 23:07:06 UTC 2011

Sound Transit invites you to come to a North Link light rail open house
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTEzNDE2M
jcmbWVzc2FnZWlkPVBSRC1CVUwtMTM0MTYyNyZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTEyNzY2M
Tk4ODgmZW1haWxpZD1sYXdubW93ZXI4NEBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9bGF3bm1vd2VyODRAa
G90bWFpbC5jb20mZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&100&&&http://proje
cts.soundtransit.org/Projects-Home/Project-Updates/North-Link-Open-Houses.xm
l> , to learn more about how bicyclists can use these stations, and to
provide feedback.

Northgate Station*: May 17
Olympic View Elementary School Cafeteria
504 NE 95th Street, Seattle

Roosevelt Station*: May 26
Ravenna Eckstein Community Center Gymnasium
6535 Ravenna Avenue NE, Seattle

Brooklyn Station*: June 9
Hotel Deca Grand Ballroom
4507 Brooklyn Avenue NE, Seattle

The open houses run between 6:00 PM and 8:30 PM, with a presentation
starting at 6:30 PM.

* These are temporary, working titles for the North Link stations. The Sound
Transit Board will select official station names at a later date.

You can view or update your subscriptions, password or e-mail address at any
time on your Subscriber Preferences Page
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTEzNDE2M
jcmbWVzc2FnZWlkPVBSRC1CVUwtMTM0MTYyNyZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTEyNzY2M
Tk4ODgmZW1haWxpZD1sYXdubW93ZXI4NEBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9bGF3bm1vd2VyODRAa
G90bWFpbC5jb20mZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&101&&&http://servi
ce.govdelivery.com/service/user.html?code=WASOUND> . All you will need are
your e-mail address and your password (if you selected one). This e-mail
service is provided to you at no charge by Sound Transit
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTEzNDE2M
jcmbWVzc2FnZWlkPVBSRC1CVUwtMTM0MTYyNyZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTEyNzY2M
Tk4ODgmZW1haWxpZD1sYXdubW93ZXI4NEBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9bGF3bm1vd2VyODRAa
G90bWFpbC5jb20mZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&102&&&http://www.s
oundtransit.org/> .

P.S. If you have any questions or problems e-mail support at govdelivery.com
<mailto:support at govdelivery.com>  for assistance.

GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of Sound Transit . 401 South Jackson St
. Seattle WA 98104 . 206-398-5000

<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTEzNDE2MjcmbWVzc2Fn
ZWlkPVBSRC1CVUwtMTM0MTYyNyZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmdHlwZT1vcGVuJnNlcmlhbD0xMjc2
NjE5ODg4JmVtYWlsaWQ9bGF3bm1vd2VyODRAaG90bWFpbC5jb20mdXNlcmlkPWxhd25tb3dlcjg0
QGhvdG1haWwuY29tJmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=>