[nfbwatlk] Sno / King May Meeting

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed May 11 16:06:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,
thought I would just give a quick overview of our chapter meeting last night.
thanks to all that attended and hope to see more next month on the 14th.

Last night we had 12 in attendance.  We heard from Bennet Prous regarding his trips to Baltimore  to attend a symposium for lawyers.  Ben gave us an overview of topics discussed, and said it was a very informative event..

Denise Mackenstadt shared with us the meeting she attended in Canada.  Found the new organization to be  very young in it's development but very hungry to learn.
Discussed many different aspects of their government and local participation.

Denise will also be planning future programs to have possible guest speakers at our meetings regarding quiet cars, service animal rights etc.
Raffle tickets will be available soon for the I pod 4 being  raffled off at the national convention.  Come on   and take a chance. Maybe you will win!
You do not need to be in attendance at the convention to win.  Tickets will be $5, let's see if we can make   some happy winner an apple fan.

Look forward to seeing you all next month!
Julie Warrington VP