[nfbwatlk] SnoKing January Meeting Cancelled

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jan 9 19:11:12 UTC 2012

All:

The message Julie forwarded below was sent to affiliate presidents. Hence, the conference call discussed is intended for affiliate presidents and their legislative coordinators. While I am sure that the telephone system can accommodate a few extra callers, I am not sure it can accommodate many callers from multiple affiliates. Hence, I have asked Marci Carpenter to be on the call as she has helped with our demonstration this past summer. I'm not trying to make this an excluisivity thing; I'm just not sure how many people the call can have without degrading the listening experience. Certainly Julie, Mike Mello and Ben (the others going to Washington Seminar) should feel free to participate. We'll report back to everyone how they can assist in gaining passage of HR-3086.

Thank you for your indulgence in this matter.

BTW, the fact sheets should be up on the NFB web ssite shortly and I urge everyone to read them and to become familiar with our legislative issues and priorities this year. I also urge everyone to download and listen to the latest presidential release, PR402.

To the barricades, comrades!

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington