[nfbwatlk] Two things!

Wed Nov 20 22:46:07 UTC 2013

First, I left a message on the hot line today as well stressing the need for a robust tgransportation package. We need buses, not more roads. An dy Hill is my senator, so hope he gets the message.  (grin.

Second, if you call or go to NFb Newsline, then to the New York Times, the first article in the "classified section" is a paid notice about Adrienne Asch. You'll see the tremendous credentials she had during a meaningful life.

/s/

Ennett Prows