[nfbwatlk] Seedlings Books

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 15:24:03 UTC 2016

Seedlings Braille Books for Children's  list of "big books" available in UEB
keeps getting longer! We just added another four titles, WONDER by R.J.
Palacio, the touching story of Auggie Pullman who was born with facial
abnormalities and who struggles to be seen as just another student; I
SURVIVED THE SINKING OF THE TITANIC, 1912 by Lauren Tarshis; THE MOSTLY TRUE
ADVENTURES OF HOMER P. FIGG by Rodman Philbrick; and A TO Z MYSTERIES: THE
ZOMBIE ZONE by Ron Roy. Seedlings now has 34 "big books" available in UEB.
For the complete selection, go to:
http://www.seedlings.org/browse.php?cat=12

Be sure to watch for our 2017 catalog, which will be going out in the mail
soon!

Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
734-427-8552 x 301

www.seedlings.org

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks)!

"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed."

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos
-  Afghans