[nfbwatlk] {Spam?} Reminder, Greater Seattle Chapter meeting tomorrow and location change for this month.

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Fri Sep 23 20:39:10 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Just a quick reminder that the Greater Seattle Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Washington will meet tomorrow (Saturday 9/24) at
10:00 AM. We are in an alternative meeting location just for this month.

Sidney Apartments

2nd floor club room

400 Wall St.

Seattle, Wa, 98121

The entrance is on wall street just before 4th ave. we will have someone at
the door to let you in, but if you arrive after 10:00 please press 512 on
the call box.

We will be going to Rocco's pizza after the meeting for lunch.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call my cell phone at:
208-301-0565

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone!

-Mike Mello

President, Greater Seattle Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Washington