[NFBWATLK] Supportive Housing & Supported Employment Program Administrator position

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue May 9 17:58:50 UTC 2017

From: ccer at yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccer at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of LAURIE FORD lhf4 at uw.edu [ccer]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 10:52 AM
To: 'ccer at yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [ccer] FW: Supportive Housing & Supported Employment Program Administrator position

From: Pazolt, Melodie J. (DSHS/BHA/MH) [mailto:pazolmj at dshs.wa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 10:43 AM
Cc: Falcatan, Reuss (DSHS/BHA/CD) <FalcaRS at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:FalcaRS at dshs.wa.gov>>; Reed, David L. (DSHS/BHA/MH) <REEDDL at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:REEDDL at dshs.wa.gov>>

Greetings,
Recently I accepted the Recovery Support Services Supervisor position at DBHR and as such we are hiring for my previous position (Supportive Housing & Supported Employment Program Administrator).  Please share this announcement to anyone interested in moving the needle on housing and employment. View BHP Administrator Here<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/1712459>
Thanks
Melodie

Melodie Pazolt  /  Recovery Support Services Supervisor  /  Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery
Behavioral Health Administration
(O) 360-725-0487/ melodie.pazolt at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:melodie.pazolt at dshs.wa.gov>
Transforming Lives
__._,_.___