[NFBWATLK] A wonderful convention

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:40:18 UTC 2017

Dear Don, First of all congratulations on your award. I'm sorry I was not able to be at Convention this year. My stepdaughter got married on a cruise ship, and I just had to go. LOL. Actually if my husband and I had not gone, she would have had no one on her side of the family. We couldn't have that.

After doing what you have been doing for such a long time, I know that it will take some getting used to to change your life in such a way. But perhaps this is God's way of letting you know that it's time for you to do something different. I have no idea what that might be, but I will be praying for you, old friend. Hang in there, and don't lose heart. You know I've always been one of your biggest fans.    Love,    Debby