[NFBWATlk] Fwd: WSSB seeking feedback-do not reply to this list

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 18:19:12 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

Scott McCallum, Superintendent of the Washington State School for the Blind, is asking for our feedback regarding some definitions related to WSSB’s strategic plan update. Do not reply to this list but instead send your thoughts directly to Scott at scott.mccallum at wssb.wa.gov <mailto:scott.mccallum at wssb.wa.gov> by April 30.

Thanks,

Marci