[NFBWATlk] DB Seattle Community on ABC News! 4/23/20

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Apr 22 21:56:15 UTC 2020

From: Heather Melendez - DBSC <AdminAssistant at seattledbsc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 2:11 PM
To: DBSC Info <info at seattledbsc.org>
Subject: DB Seattle Community on ABC News! 4/23/20

(This is an announcement about an upcoming feature airing on ABC News about the DeafBlind community. Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.)

A special feature will run tomorrow (Thursday 4/23) on ABC News Live during their prime time show, which airs 7pm-8pm ET (4pm - 5pm PDT) and again 9pm-10pm ET (6pm - 7pm PDT). You can stream ABC News Live for free on Hulu, Roku, YouTube TV, Facebook Watch, Amazon News, Snappy TV, Apple TV, the ABC News apps and at: ABCNews.com/live<http://abcnews.com/live?fbclid=IwAR168U3yADvG9j61TAxOjndYCggRnKSxIvKOLFPThzVCUpp7EnWNv9rnnLo>. Captioning is available on several of those platforms. A real-time transcript is available online as well. Enjoy!

*The DeafBlind Service Center (DBSC) will be closed to the public until further notice. PLEASE NOTE that we will be working remotely to continue to serve our community. Please contact: info at seattledbsc.org<mailto:info at seattledbsc.org> or call: 206.323.9178 for assistance. Thank You.*

Heather Melendez

Administrative Assistant

DeafBlind Service Center

1620 18th Ave. Suite #200