[NFBWATlk] Reminder: Greater Seattle Chapter meeting this Saturday

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 17:36:15 UTC 2020

Hi All,

The Greater Seattle Chapter will meet this Saturday, February 22 at
City University, 521 Wall St. Some of us have just returned from a
productive week advocating for our legislative priorities in
Washington DC. Come hear from those who attended about their
experience and what we have accomplished. We will also have a
discussion of a topic related to NFB philosophy. We will have an
update on a recent meeting with the Seattle Department of
Transportation regarding the upcoming scooter share pilot, and we will
listen to the presidential release. This is a meeting you won't want
to miss!

Lunch after the meeting will be at Buckley’s 2331 2nd Ave.

Hope to see you there!

Mike Forzano, President
NFB Greater Seattle Chapter