[NFBWATlk] Reminder the NFB Greater Seattle Chapter Monthly Meeting

Amandeep aman85handa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 21:05:18 UTC 2020

Hello all,

  I hope that your 2020 is off to a great start. Saturday February, 22nd the
Greater Seattle Chapter will be having there monthly meeting, and would love
for you to join us! The location and time still remain the same, from 10am
to 12pm at City University Seattle ( 521 Wall Street). Topics of discussion
this month will consist of, hearing from members who attended Washington
Seminar, an update from those who attended a meeting with the Seattle
Department of Transportation regarding the scooter share pilot, and a
discussion of NFB Philosophy. After the meeting, lunch will be at Buckley's
( 2331 2nd Ave). We hope to see you all there!

Thank you,

Amandeep Kaur

Contact 206-773-5022