[NFBWATlk] I'm sorry to report

lauren merryfield roseofthesoul at outlook.com
Sat Apr 24 01:14:54 UTC 2021

Hi, brother and sister Federationists,
A couple weeks ago I had a biopsy done on a very large lymph node and had scans.  The pathology labs showed that I have high-grade b-cell lymphoma and it has spread throughout my body, including my bloodstream.

I do not have the options for chemo or radiation since my heart and kidneys are too weak. I have opted for palliative care and/or hospice. This info and medical opinion is from a second oncology dr’s instructions and suggestions.

I’m sorry to inform you, but I have several months to live.

Love and blessings,
Lauren Merryfield❤