[NFBWATlk] I'm sorry to report

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 16:41:51 UTC 2021

Hi Lauren,

I too am really sorry to hear this news. You have been a real stauwart Federationist and good friend for a long time. Please know that we are all thinking of you, and you are in our prayers and as Marci and all have said let us know if there’s anything we can do.

/s/

Bennett Prows

Sent from Mail for Windows 10