[NFBWATlk] Why do we hate the sound of our own voices? - The Conversation - May 17, 2021

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 18:23:53 UTC 2021

When I get hearing aids, especially this last time, I tell them to turn down
my voice, yeak. You are hearing yourself like the article says plus a tiny
non precise amplifier. Oh, trust me I don't sound like my hearing aids tells
me I do. Turn the darn things down and record yourself. You do sound
different, but not that tin tiny swelch sound through the hearing aids, eak!

Thank you Noel for the wonderful thoughtful articles you send us, warm
smile.

Becky