[NFBWATlk] Why do we hate the sound of our own voices? - The Conversation - May 17, 2021

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 20:30:13 UTC 2021

Thank you for the article! I completely empathize with this feeling.

I have an occasion to record my own voice and then have to listen to it. It is difficult to do this because I think I sound not that great. So I concentrate on the con tent instead of the sound. Other people tell me I sound fine. I guess I’m just too critical of my own products

😃 Kris

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock