[Nfbwv-talk] 2018 NFBWV Convention Auction!!!

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:45:33 UTC 2018

Good Morning Fellow Federationists

It’s hard to believe that it’s almost convention time again and that means
time to start gathering those treasures for the auction.  As you pull out
those recipes for those delectable goodies, explore closets and basements
for those long-forgotten riches, or visit your favorite business owners for
those sweet donations, don’t forget that our auction is currently our only
major fundraising activity. So, we need your help!!

Shall I let you in on a few secrets?  I have it on very good authority that
you can expect to see some fabulous and whimsical items this year. Just to
mention a few, you will see:

Lenox horse carousel music box

Lenox Christmas tree music box

Lenox snowman cookie jar

A second Lenox cookie jar smaller in size and suitable for party mix and
such

rose quarts night light

Cherry blossom bath set

grand piano music box with little bench and top that raises

Autumn leaves wind chimes

As you gather your items, try to combine less expensive and smaller pieces  as
a single auction item.  You might even consider auctioning off a mystery
goodie bag whose contents is unknown to the bidders.  Sound like fun…?

Are you getting excited?  I hope so and look forward to seeing you at the
auction.

Sheri Koch,
Auction Coordinator