[Nfbwv-talk] Meet the national representative to the 2018 NFBWV State Convention.

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 17:23:44 UTC 2018

Good afternoon all,

I've always wanted to check out a state convention, but it has never
been possible. Cost, transportation and so on.

I am currently applying to jobs, since I found out that that I can do
federal work study and it not effect my SSI. the money will be very much
needed, so that adds another factor this year to my schedule.

I hope you all have a great time.