[Nfbwv-talk] Please Review This Message

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Aug 29 16:54:33 UTC 2018

Hi NFBWV Family,

We are getting down to the wire for submitting things to the hotel for our convention.

Chapter presidents and convention attendees, please review the below information and let me know if anything needs to be corrected or changed.  I have 2 people down for vegetarian meals.  If I am missing anyone, please let me know.

EASTERN PANHANDLE CHAPTER

Seante Alvita
Voting
Regular Print