[Nfbwv-talk] Please Review This Message

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 30 12:18:09 UTC 2018

Charlene,

I was looking over the list and I have one question…

Is there a specific reason that John Koch is listed as “voting“? To my knowledge, I’m not sure if he is a member of the at-large chapter or not – he doesn’t attend meetings anyway so I’m not sure if he paid dues or not – and also, isn’t he still counted is sighted?

Just a thought,
Marcus

Sent from my iPhone