[Nfbwv-talk] Immediate Action needed

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:53:22 UTC 2018

Hi All,
There are several issues we want to address with our legislators on the
Hill this week.  Of particular importance is the need to call your
congressmen regarding H.R. 620 (ADA Education and Reform Act).  This bill
essentially erodes the legal protection established by the ADA more than 27
years ago and leaves people with disabilities powerless to fight title III
entities who refuse to make their good and services accessible.

Please call Congressman Mooney and ask him to withdraw his co-sponsorship
of H.R. 620.  Please call Congressmen McKinley and Jenkins and to thank
them for not voting for this bill when it comes up for a vote and to urge
their colleagues to do likewise. If you prefer to e-mail your
representative, I've attached a document with the contact inform for the
various Legislative staffers.

I will send out information regarding AIM-HIGH and the Access Technology
Affordability Act shortly.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 304-993-5103.

Sheri Koch, Legislative Director
NFBWV