[NFBWV-Talk] Awards and Honors

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Mon Aug 12 21:10:02 UTC 2019

Hello, everyone.

Our convention date is fast approaching so if you have in mind any  nominees for the Jacobus tenBroek (Federationist of the Year) Award or the Richard L. Porter Award, please let me know as soon as possible so that the committee can choose recipients and  prepare the plaques and certificates for the winners.

Thank you all for your prompt attention

Attached are the criteria for each of the rewards.

Karen McDonald
Awards and Honors Chairperson