[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision participants Needed for a study on experiences traveling through airports

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 02:25:12 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blake, Lou Ann via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Date: Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:38 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision participants Needed for
a study on experiences traveling through airports
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no
involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our
research mission.

ACRP 01-40: Evaluating the Traveler’s Perspective to Improve the Airport
Customer Experience -Focus Group for Blind and Low-vision Travelers

IOS Partners, Inc. is working with the Airport Cooperative Research Program
(an applied research program managed by the Transportation Research Board
that develops practical solutions to problems faced by airport operators)
to conduct a study on the traveler’s perspective of their experience
journeying through airports in the U.S.

You are invited to participate in a voluntary 1-hour Customer Experience
Virtual Focus Group on August 30, 2019 at 2:00pm Eastern Time. The
objective of the focus group is to gather feedback from blind and
low-vision travelers on how our U.S. airports can improve your experience
journeying through the airport. Your input on traveler needs, positive
factors, key issues and challenges encountered at airports will be sought
during the focus group.

To be eligible to participate in this virtual focus group, you must have
traveled through a U.S. airport at least once in the past three years.
Please confirm your interest in participating by sending an email
confirmation to Ms. Komal Sood at ksood at iospartners.com. You will receive
the dial-in instructions to participate via audio and/ or video once we
receive confirmation of your interest. Please note space is limited.

Your confirmation of participation is your consent to provide your feedback
voluntarily and allow us to use the information provided to develop our
findings and conclusions. All data collected will be aggregated and will be
completely anonymous. We thank you for considering our request and
recognizing the importance of this study.

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.

Deputy Executive Director, Blindness Initiatives

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+Street,+Baltimore,+MD+21230?entry=gmail&source=g>

(410) 659-9314, extension 2221 | lblake at nfb.org

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/skochnfbwv%40gmail.com