[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] 3D Design with Code: a Gentle Intro to OpenScad

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 17:19:14 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chancey Fleet via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:44 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] 3D Design with Code: a Gentle Intro to
OpenScad
To: <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

Do you wish there were a free Blind STEM camp for grownups? At the New York
Public Library, we're putting STEM tools and techniques in the hands of
Blind people of all ages. We invite you to join us online or in person on
August 27 from 1 to 4 PM Eastern to learn how you can design original 3D
objects with a simple, accessible code editor called OpenScad. Please find
the link to our event listing, which includes a FAQ to help you decide if
this event is right for you.
We thank our mentors in the NFB and our Blind and sighted allies in this
work for inspiring us to pursue broader access to understanding and
creating graphics and 3d models — the life we want is not text-only!
Best,
Chancey + the Tech Team at NYPL
https://www.nypl.org/events/programs/2019/08/27/3d-design-code-gentle-intro-openscad

Life is short and dictation is faster. Any errors brought to you by iPhone.
Chancey Fleet
Mobile: 347-632-8383 (texts preferred)
List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>