[NFBWV-Talk] Please join us on WhatsApp!

Anita Adkins asadkins7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 23:56:39 UTC 2019

Hello,
I have recently created a WhatsApp group for NFBWV! Here, we share announcements, share information, including upcoming events, and spend time getting to know one another and to discuss NFB blindness issues and blindness tips. It is a place for we NFB members to invite other people who want to get to know NFB and maybe to potentially join Nfb of West Virginia. So I hope you will join and help the list to grow and become successful. Please see information below on how to join.

To join, you must download the WhatsApp messenger app and fill out the information it request, which includes your name and such. You can opt not to have a profile picture. This app is free and available from:

WhatsApp Messenger by WhatsApp Inc.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/whatsapp-messenger/id310633997

Then, you must text me your cell number to 301-876-8669. Please understand that when I add you to the group, other people will have access to your cell number, as long as they are in the group. When you do so, please give me your name so I will know it is not a scammer, smile. If you happen to be my Facebook friend, please know that you cannot send me a message on Facebook messenger because I do not have that app installed, and thus, will not receive it. Please text the number posted above.
Hope to see you on the group!
Anita

Sent from my iPhone