[NFBWV-Talk] [External] updates from Massachusetts

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Mar 4 15:00:43 UTC 2020

Keri,

Congratulations!!  I am so happy for you and how things are going.  So glad you have made the connection with the Federation there in Massachusetts.  I do realize that it takes that specific spark to attract new members.  I do wish you would have joined us when you were in West Virginia as the Federation family is pretty much the same everywhere in its beliefs, goals, and initiatives.  So sorry you didn't feel that and realize that while you were here.

Take care.