[NFBWV-Talk] Message sent by Net-By-Phone

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Tue Jan 12 20:55:45 UTC 2021

Karen, we missed you and Bruce on Sunday.  I didn't see your names in the waiting room.  I was paying close attention while Ed was chairing.  He didn't see you, either.  Ed said he'll call you very soon.  He said he doesn't know what happened.  But maybe you all can do a Zoom test or something.

How are you all doing?

Peace
Karen