[NFBWV-Talk] Message sent by Net-By-Phone

Dave dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:47:10 UTC 2021

Hi Karen!

I did wonder about you. Sorry to hear you had difficulty with the room.

While Zoom is in general, a terrific solution for meetings, it certainly is
no silver bullet solution, under circumstances where things of *real
importance need to be documented, *lol* Still, they will need to improve it
a tad more before it can be reliable for some jobs we can't avoid doing,
*lol*

Cheers,
Dave