[Njagdu] introduction

Suzanne Woolbert mom2brylaur at verizon.net
Tue Jun 29 23:37:39 UTC 2010

Hello,
My name is Suzanne and I'm the proud owner of my fifth guide dog. I often
quip that I wear them out, and that's the reason for the five. I also tout
that Taj, my black lab is my third child, the one I didn't give birth to.
Anyway, thought this would be a fun list to join since I love dogs and
rarely find people on any list I join from NJ. Btw, I spent most of my life
in Middlesex County, but now am happily residing in Atlantic County not far
from Atlantic City and Ocean City. Can't get enough of that beach and
boardwalk and neither can Taj.

Suzanne