[Njagdu] introduction

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Wed Jun 30 00:48:58 UTC 2010

Suzanne,

Welcome to the NJAGDU list. We are glad to have you join us in our local NJ
version of the national NAGDU Division/list. Many of us are in preparation
to joining the NFB National Conference in Dallas Texas at the end of this
week.
I am from Old Bridge in Middlesex County and have lived in this area all of
my life. My wife and I have visited Absecon a number of times with our
time-sharing trades. For anyone who is not familiar on the list, Absecon is
15 or 20 minutes inland from Atlantic City.
I am working with my third Seeing Eye dog named Randolph. He is a 5 year
old, yellow lab. My first puppy was a black lab named Schaeffer and my
second, Harlan, was a golden-yellow mix.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster