[Njagdu] Vet costs

Suzanne Woolbert mom2brylaur at verizon.net
Mon Nov 15 01:35:39 UTC 2010

Thanks, Sue,
I'll keep you guys posted.

Suzanne
  -----Original Message-----
  From: njagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:njagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org]On
Behalf Of MS S TILLETT
  Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 1:30 PM
  To: New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users
  Subject: Re: [Njagdu] Vet costs

  I would be interested too.  Are any of you members of AAIDP?  I can't
remember what all the letters stand for but it is something like association
international dog partners, and includes all kinds of service dogs.  I have
been thinking about joining.  I'll look into it and see what I can find out.
It seems to me that the vet bills have gotten higher and higher, as have
regular doctors' bills.  I just never trusted that pet insurance would be
good, but maybe it is something whose time has come?

  Suzanne, good luck about that lump.  Hopefully it is just a fatty tumor.

  Sue, and Wonder