[Njagdu] Vet costs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Nov 15 14:19:33 UTC 2010

Hi Suzanne.
A biopsy doesn't cost much, at least not at my old vet.  They just stick a
needle into the lump and look at the cells they get under a microscope.
Yours sounds like a fatty lump, but it's always best to check.
Trouble is a lot easier, and cheaper, to deal with early than late.

Someone on the NAGDU list has VIP pet insurance, and my neighbor was just
elling me about VPI insurance.  I think I'll check them out.
Tracy