[Njagdu] Let me introduce myself - Kathy Rawa - aka Chatty Kathy

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 24 18:43:58 UTC 2011

Hi Kathy, welcome to the list!
You put everything in your introduction except about your dog!  What is he
or she?  What's his/her name, if it's not a secret?

I'm Tracy Carcione.  I live in beautiful Teaneck, in Bergen County.  I am
a programmer and project leader at New York Presbyterian Hospital. My dog
is Ben, a very handsome black lab from The Seeing Eye.  Benny is 6 now, to
my surprise.  He is my 6th guide dog; the others were from GDB in San
Rafael.  My retired dog also lives with us.  If she makes it, she'll be 16
in April.  Astonishing!  She's a black lab named Echo.
Tracy