[Njagdu] FW: FW: NJ Association of Guide Dog Users April 16th Meeting

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 17 04:57:09 UTC 2012

Mr. Woodhour:

I am writing for our group to thank you for joining with us to share of your background and very emotional experience with raising Dusty. We look forward to working with you and all involved in advocating having this bill, Assembly No. A2728 become “Dusty’s Law” in New Jersey. We will do diligence and take the guidance and information you and Lisa Yakomin has given to us.

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users