[Njagdu] A2728 Message Forwarded to NFBNJ

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 17 05:28:03 UTC 2012

Lisa:

Thank you for joining our April 16th NJAGDU conference call. We were all
very emotionally touched by the words and thoughts of Roger Woodhour and his
experience with Dusty. We thank you for your positive approach and
legislative knowledge you shared with us and our members. We look forward to
being advocates for Assembly No. A2728, "Dusty's Law", and other similar
needs as guide dog handlers.

May we be a resource to promote and share information through our members as
we proceed with legislative items in New Jersey. I will forward the links
and documents you send to me to join your newsletters, advocacy sign-ups,
links for suggestive letters to write and other notices you send to me for
the NJAGDU (New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users) group.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division