[Njagdu] Dusty's Law Letter Template for Review

aseanj at netzero.net aseanj at netzero.net
Wed Jul 11 18:06:13 UTC 2012

I noticed one minor detail error in the first sentence:  It should read:  My name is Your name and I'm a member of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey. Or in my case it would read My name is Alice Eaddy and I'm a member of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, (specifically the Glasstown Chapter locally). Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank You Alice instead of My name is Your name and I'm of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey representing the largest and oldest organization of the blind in New Jersey and our nation.