[Njagdu] Dusty's Law Letter Template for Review

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 14:57:19 UTC 2012

Hi all.  Letter is pretty good, but it does need editing.  Unfortunately, I can't do it as my Mom is in the hospital critically ill.  I would add, after the sentence that begins "designating these attacks as a criminal act.. .  I would add something like

Without this protection the police are powerless to lend assistance, and the responsibility lies with the animal control officer, and all about that.  Sorry, not thinking too clearly, and sorry that I couldn't get back to you before today.  Good work.

Sue