[Njagdu] NJAGDU July 16 8 PM Meeting

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Sat Jul 14 04:51:02 UTC 2012

To All NJAGDU Members and Those Whom Wish to Join,

Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, July 16, 2012 at 8 PM EDT.  Please
let me know if you will or will not be able to attend. The primary topic
will be on Dusty's Law. This should be a short meeting.

The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:

    Dial-in number: 1 218 339 4600

    Conference Code: 462721#

The agenda will cover:

    1. Follow-up information and Activities in support of "Dusty's Law"

       A. Final presentation of Dusty's Law Letter

       B. Dusty's Law Press Release

       C. A2728 http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2012/Bills/A3000/2728_I1.HTM

       D. S1907 http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2012/Bills/S2000/1907_I1.HTM

Thank you for your reply to my message and hope you will be available to
attend...

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org <http://www.nfbnj.org/>