[Njagdu] NJAGDU Get Well Thoughts for Tyrone

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 13 06:10:55 UTC 2012

FYI.

Janie shared with the Senior Division of Tyrone Mance being in the hospital.
Please remember Tyrone in your thoughts and prayers as he is also a member
of our NJAGDU Division.

Hello All

For those 20 of us that attended the Turtle Back Zoo trip on Tuesday, one of
our ECHO members did not make it to our trip!

Tyrone Mance has been experiencing a racing heart for  a few days and it was
so severe on Tuesday morning that he got himself to the hospital in
Paterson.

He is still there after many tests including the stress test, EKG,
Electrocardiogram and much more.

Trish and I have both spoken to him  multiple times and his voice is getting
more like himself.

He is still on the mend and more details to come but kindly keep him in your
thoughts and offer his name up for healing.

Thank you for your kind and caring hearts

Keep Smiling,

Janie Degenshein

"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"

Access Tech Consultant

Facilitator of ECHO

(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)

President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html

jdegen16 at comcast.net

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> http://www.nfbnj.org