[Njagdu] Fw: Dusty's Law

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu Jul 19 06:25:33 UTC 2012

Trisha,

Thank you for sharing this message with our group list. We all look forward
to encouragement through support letters we may be able to share with each
other from trainers or the public.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org <http://www.nfbnj.org/>