[Njagdu] Sponsors for Dusty's Law

Ginger Kutsch GingerKutsch at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 13:42:24 UTC 2012

FYI. We now have ten assemblymen and assemblywomen that are listed as
sponsors of Dusty's Law but only one of them is a democrat. We need to get
more democrats to sign on.

Asm. Robert Schroeder, Republican, District 39, Primary Sponsor

Asm. Jon M. Bramnick, Republican, District 21, Primary Sponsor

Asw. Betty Lou DeCroce, Republican, District 26, Primary Sponsor

Asm. Anthony M. Bucco, Republican, District 25, Primary Sponsor

Asw. Donna M. Simon, Republican, District 16, Primary Sponsor

Asm. Jack M. Ciattraelli, Republican, District 16, Co-Sponsor

Asm. Ruben J. Ramos, Democrat, District 33, Co-Sponsor

Asw. Amy H. Handlin, Republican, District 13, Co-Sponsor (New Sponsor. has
not been officially added to bill.)

Asw. Nancy F. Munoz, Republican, District 21, Co-Sponsor (New Sponsor. Has
not been officially added to bill.)

Asw. Alison Littell McHose, Republican, District 24, Co-Sponsor (New
Sponsor. Will officially sign-on when Assembly reconvenes.)