[Njagdu] Your turn: Please keep your dogs under control

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Tue Jun 19 13:00:47 UTC 2012

Gosh, I wish we could put this letter in all our local papers.  The other day I crossed in the middle of the block, with a car coming from the left,  because a loose dog was coming out to threaten my dog. I don't like to do this but was frightened of what would happen with an encounter with this dog.  My neighbors who have dogs avoid this dog too.  Fortuneately, he barks when we are a house away, giving me time to turn around or cross.  We will all be thankful to have Dust's law in place and it looks like it is really going to happen.

Sue, and Roz