[Njagdu] Your turn: Please keep your dogs under control

KARmedtrans at aol.com KARmedtrans at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 14:46:19 UTC 2012

This was an unbelievable story to bring to light....I wonder  if we could
set up a facebook page or something of that nature...people sharing
experiences...then when approaching members of the assembly or senate are
approaches refer them to this website...having pictures of the guide dogs with  their
handlers bringing a picture of this team....it is just like Ginger Kutsch
expressed on the Guide Dog Users Division NFBNJ teleconference call last
night  stated...we need to be able as blind people to call police not the
animal  control officer...it is bringing up the fact of education...how our dogs
serve  us and affect our lives and what trauma of such experiences affects
the dog, as  well as us.

Kathy Rawa and Dorito
Secretary Guide Dog Users Division, NFBNJ

In a message dated 6/19/2012 9:17:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,