[Njagdu] NJAGDU October 25th Agenda

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 25 19:27:16 UTC 2015

Hello to all Guide Dog members and participants,

I am looking forward to our call tonight.  We will begin at 7 pm sharp:
there is a lot to discuss so be ready to take in lots of information! Again
the call in number is (712) 432-0180 and code is 460994

Here is our agenda!

1.        Roll Call, Alice Edi

2.         Minutes, Alice Edi

3.         Treasurer report, Lynn Reynolds

4.         Convention, Trisha Ebel * snack packs          A.  Items inside
B.  Price C. selling of the bags D.  profits

* Awareness game show for Friday night - A.  Questions B.  Members
participating in asking questions C.  Prizes

 * Dog race-         A.  Forms   B.  Names C. Putting forms in snack packs
and distributing of forms D.  Profits E.   Thursday night Dinner, Time    F.
Guide Dog relief area

5.         Update on Tupperwear fundraiser, Trisha Ebel

6.         Update on Christina, Trisha Ebel

7.         Dog collars, Trisha Ebel

  Nomination Committee, Lynn Reynolds,      A.  . Announcement from
President Ebel

B. procedure for elections during the division meeting

8.       New Business

9.        Old Business A.  Dog food Assistance B.  Scholarships winners C.
Constitution

10.  Adjournment