[Njagdu] Update on New Jersey NFB Rideshare testing

Dan Facchini danfb at verizon.net
Mon Jun 12 22:43:38 UTC 2017

Ginger, Hi how are you and the pups doing in this hot weather. Maddi has not left the vent for the AC. I was wondering if you are going to be on the next guide dog call. The reason I am asking is I would like you to do a report on the uber project. I also heard that Charlies law was on the governor’s desk to be signed. If you have any info on that I would really appreciate the info as well. Please advise Dan